Bring your family to Good ‘N Plenty to visit our delightful petting zoo. Open year-round during our regular business hours, the petting zoo is located behind the restaurant, near the creek. Our petting zoo is filled with cute farm animals, including 30 goats and sheep, a horse, ducks, and chickens. If they are around, you can get close and pet them. And don’t forget your quarters, so you can feed them with the supplied food!
Five Things to Do at the Good ‘N Plenty Petting Zoo
- Enjoy homemade ice cream or a baked good from our bakery.
- Feed the animals with the feed from the nearby gumball machine.
- Let your kids play on the nearby playground, featuring swings, wall climb, and cute wooden buggy.
- Relax with your partner on the glider swing.
- Order some 2Go takeout and enjoy it at the picnic tables.
Stop By Our Petting Zoo Today
Visit our petting zoo during normal business hours, and enjoy the farm animals and fun playground.