Authentic Pennsylvania Dutch Cooking Since 1969

christ-and-dolly-lapp

Christ and Dolly Lapp, the founders of Good ’N Plenty Restaurant.

Good N Plenty's original building

  • 1871 – Farmhouse built that would become Good ’N Plenty Restaurant
  • 1969 – Christ and Dolly Lapp purchase farmhouse to make their dream of owning a restaurant come true
  • 1969 – Grand opening of Good ’N Plenty Restaurant with seating for 114 guests and family style dining
  • 1971 – Dutch Room was added to increase seating to 600 guests – word spread quickly of the delicious food and excellent service
  • 1976 – Christ opens the Bird In Hand Farmers’ Market
  • 1978 – Larger waiting room added
  • 1995 – Another addition and renovation to restaurant
  • 1995 – Open Harvest Room to accommodate small groups and business meetings
  • 2008 – Begin menu dining with the introduction of Harvest Platters
  • 2014 – Christ and Dolly receive Lifetime Achievement Award from the Pennsylvania Dutch Convention and Visitors Bureau
  • 2014 – GNP To GO introduced with expanded menu